- Location:Faculty of Humanities Building, Room 6205Mon, 13/01/2020 - 18:45 to 20:15
- Location:Abba Eban Hall, The Harry S. Truman Research Institute for The Advancement of PeaceRegistration ClosedTue, 04/06/2019 - 14:00 to 20:00
- Location:Abba Eban Hall, The Harry S. Truman Research Institute for The Advancement of PeaceWed, 15/05/2019 - 12:00 to 21:00
- Location:Lawn in front of the Faculty of LawWed, 15/05/2019 - 10:00 to 14:30
- Location:Faculty of Social Sciences, Room 2415Wed, 20/03/2019 - 18:30 to 20:00
Ariel David, former correspondent for the Associated Press in Rome, reporter and editor for Haaretz in English and other Italian and foreign publications
"Italy in Europe: A Trojan Horse or a Lame Horse?"
- Location:The Hebrew University of JerusalemTue, 01/05/2018 to Sat, 05/05/2018Cities are experiencing the transformation of how tourists gaze and go places and, most important, everyday sites of activity in cities are being transformed because of the traveler interaction. Consequently, functional, economic and social changes are increasingly in place. This workshop, which is intended for invited participants only, will focus on challenges that European cities are facing due to the rapid growth of tourism and its concentration in time and space.
- Location:Room 6205 | Faculty of HumanitiesRegistration ClosedMon, 27/11/2017 - 18:30 to 20:00
- Location:Forum of the Mt. Scopus Campus & Lawn below the Faculty of LawWed, 10/05/2017 - 10:30 to 16:00
Europe Day Festival at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
May 10, 2017
Information Stands of Embassies and Cultural Institutes
10:00-16:00 | Forum of the Mt. Scopus Campus | Forum
10:00-15:00 | Prize Winning Contest for Students | Stand of the European Forum